JD for Planning Engineer:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, budgets & schedules
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Chair project governance meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines with all project team members
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Ensure business needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Review & prepare project health check reports from team throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log
- Assist the PM in the review of project status & maintain change requests in database
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact.
- Coordination with various consultants, vendors and internal departments of the company to accomplish the project delivery in time
Role:Construction Engineering - Other
Salary: 4,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
PG:PG Diploma in Civil
APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
The Apurva Natvar Parikh Group (ANPG) is a 70 years old diversified business house with interest in Real Estate , Shipping and Logistics, Hospitality, education and construction. Today, ANPG is one of the fastest growing company which operates across South East Asia India & Sri Lanka and Middle East.
Apurva Natvar Parikh Construction & Iconic Developments Pvt. Ltd. are the construction and property development arm of Apurva Natvar Parikh Group. They are involved in the following lines:
- Luxury Residences
- Commercial and Office Buildings
- Slum Redevelopment Projects
- Clubs and Hotels
Iconic Developments Pvt. Ltd. is in luxury residential Property Development. Fresh from the success of 110 Parliament Road, Iconic Development presents Galaxy: A world class design, Amenities and Natural beauty in Rajagirya. 110 Parliament Road set Iconic as Colombo’s benchmark real estate developer. These landmark residences, set in the heart of rapidly growing Rajagiriya, overlooking the Royal Colombo Golf Club, Offered a lifestyle and amenities of a caliber never Seen before. Given the current booming real estate industry, we see a bright outlook for further development and expansion of our brand.
The Acres Lifestyle Club is operational since 2003 and over the decade & half has established itself as one of the premium lifestyle club in Mumbai. Located in the heart of Chembur, Acres have 4000 members & still counting.
The Green Acres Academy(TGAA) is a co-educational school, providing the perfect blend of educational, sports and recreational facilities. Located in the heart of Chembur and Mulund, While most Indian schools focus on academic development, at TGAA we believe in giving children access to a wide variety of learning experiences, skills and areas of knowledge. We took the solid academic foundation that the ICSE curriculum provides, and added to it all that was missing: extracurricular subjects, an approach to teaching that makes learning more enjoyable, highly-trained teachers, and the best-in-class facilities for an environment where children flourish. Our approach actively nurtures a child's physical, artistic, and emotional development, in addition to academic growth.
Achievements & Accolades:
Asia Fest Award 2015 - Best Education Design
Artists in Concrete Awards (AICA), Asia Fest 2015-16 - Best Architecture
Education World Grand Jury Awards - Top 5 in India in “New Technologies Usage”
Website: www.anpg.in , www.iconic.lk