- Manage current social media platforms and working on improving them with the team
- Support office based admin works including reporting on various campaigns being con
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies conducted across Business Units
- Build new strategies for social media engagement along with the team
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Stay abreast with local market conditions, competition offerings and new ventures
- Report periodically on the same and generate ideas on how we can address these threats or how we can communicate the edge we have over them
- Coordinate with Vendors for various marketing activities
- Follow up with the digital audit team wrt website maintenance, back end updates etc
- Ensure execution of the marketing calendar
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- In charge of taking approvals as and when required
- Develop and maintain content and communications for marketing campaigns, activities and events.
- Coordinate requirements for promotional material as defined by the team/objective
- Support the relevant Sales team by coordinating and collating content to support campaigns.
- Evaluate ideas for marketing projects to assess feasibility and requirements in conjunction with the team
- Proven experience as marketing executive and in admin role -> can be a fresher, but willing to work hard, is diligent and open to learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective project and event management skills.
- Ability to manage personal workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative. Ability to research and clearly document technical information.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgement and decision-making aptitude.
Please apply on the following link : https://anpg.darwinbox.in/jobs/jobsdetailed/id/607e60040eb6d/custom_source/naukri
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Salary: 90,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
The Apurva Natvar Parikh Group (ANPG) is a 70 years old diversified business house with interest in Real Estate , Shipping and Logistics, Hospitality, Education and construction. Today, ANPG is one of the fastest growing company which operates across South East Asia India & Sri Lanka and Middle East.
Contact Company:APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:411-B, THE ACRES CLUB, HEMU KALANI MARG, CHEMBUR, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India