- To coordinate with vendors for lab material quotation, placing order & follow up for delivery of materials.
- Help in arranging materials used during laboratory experiments & demonstration in all the labs.
- To prepare the chemical reagents and provide apparatus, glassware as required by the faculty.
- Assist students and teachers in conducting practicals in chemistry, physics and bio labs.
- Annual physical stock taking of materials/Chemicals of all the labs.
- To ensure proper maintenance and working of the labs.
- Proficient in IT Skills so as to make data entry.
- To maintain stock register & material issue register.
- Accompanying students during Educational Field Trips, School Picnics & Sports.
- Assisting during school events.
- Substitution if any teacher is absent.
- Assisting in students dispersal.
- Any other task assigned by superiors.
Salary: 50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Administration & Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Chemistry
The Green Acres Academy
The Green Acres Academy is establishing a network of high-performing K-12 schools that will reflect the most cutting-edge beliefs and practices in the field of education. Our vision for 2025 is to set up a chain of 10-20 schools across different educational boards and cost brackets which, through their quality programs and practices, can serve as prototypes/ models for large-scale educational transformation in the private and public sectors. We hope to achieve this by setting up a triad of institutions that complement and support each others functioning i.e. high performing schools, Teacher and School Leader Education University, and a Research & Innovation Institute.