The Green Acres Academy is Hiring for HOD Mathematics.
We are looking for the below criteria in the potential academic candidates:
- Appropriate degree and teaching qualification.
- B.ed is mandatory
- Bachelors in Mathametics.
- Experience teaching in ICSE/IGCSE or international setting is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of and experience with incorporating technology into teaching
- Excellent classroom management and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and creativity with a passion for teaching and learning
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and parents
1. Promote data driven decision making:
- Plan for and facilitate Data analysis for Data-Driven Strategic Planning w/ department
2. Promote Parent Partnership and Resolve Conflicts
- Design and support implementation of PTMs and other events that showcase student learning (logistics will be done by HM team)
- Conflict resolution between parents and team, if related to teachign and curriculum only
- Monitoring and facilitating parent-school communications with regard to academics - promptness, appropriateness, etc.
3. PD/Capacity Building
- Identifying PD needs + conducting or ensuring PD delivered
- Support teachers with interpretation of data and creation of PiPs
- Monitor quality and fidelity with which PLCs and being implemented
- Monitor quality and fidelity with which instructional coaching is being implemented
- Ongoing troubleshooting for team members, related to TEACHING and CURRICULUM
4. Provide Curriculum and Teaching Support
- Monitor Quality of correction work for their respective subjects
- Design of Curriculum - backward map of learning goals for subject across grades
- Create annual plans for department
- Support teachers with making of unit planners
- Support teachers with making of daily planners
- Provide inputs for design of TT
- Review Assessment Question Papers for quality
- Conceptualizing intra and inter-school activities related to subject
- Identify teaching aids and curricular resources needed to help teachers design assessments and learning experiences to meet their learning objectives.
- Conceptualization of intra/inter-school activities related to subjects
- Maybe teaching one class (Grade 2 upwards) or third homeroom teacher with minimal load if Grades N-1
- Observing one class every day (across grades and subjects)
- Coaching department or section teachers or coordinators (only on teaching and curriculum tasks)
- Oversight of all teaching and assessment related activities, including planning execution, and quality monitoring
5. Promote Collaboration
- Facilitate and oversee PLC function
6. Learning Climate
- Support fidelity of implementation with the schools behaviour management philosophy and protocol
- Ensure a positive environment for all stakeholders
7. HR functions
- Identifying teacher recruitment needs, conducting interviews
- Consult with Principal and HM for teacher appraisal amounts
- Champion Innovation - Work with Innovation Team to actively think of and support the implementation of pilots
Green Acres is a part of THE ACRES FOUNDATION and THE ANP GROUP.
We are an institution which aims at revolutionizing education in India by creating schools that compete with and surpass global standards.
Education for us is a mission and not just an occupation. At Green Acres, we LOVE what we do and it shows. We welcome you to join this family.
If intrested kindly apply at https://anpg.darwinbox.in/jobs/jobsdetailed/id/5fc9bd0201890/custom_source/naukri
Role:Head Teacher / Head Mistress / Head Master
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Ed in Education
APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
TGAA is establishing a network of high-performing K-12 schools that will reflect the most cutting-edge beliefs and practices in the field of education. Our vision for 2025 is to set up a chain of 10-20 schools across different educational boards and cost brackets which, through their quality programs and practices, can serve as prototypes/ models for large-scale educational transformation in the private and public sectors. We hope to achieve this by setting up a triad of institutions that complement and support each others functioning i.e. high performing schools, Teacher and School Leader Education University, and a Research & Innovation Institute.
Website - https://tgaa.in/
Contact Company:APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:411-B,,THE ACRES CLUB,HEMU KALANI MARG,CHEMBUR, MU, MBAI, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India