- Design and setup of homeroom space - teaching materials, furniture, and overall learning environment
- Create Behavioral agreements, Expectations and classroom contract and Display the Same in the Class for reinforcement and revisiting.
- Update classroom displays and hallway displays assigned, with student work
- Fill the Attendance Data everyday in the Attendance Register
- Adhere to the daily time table and flow of the day
- Prior preparation of class activities/resources
- Adhere to the classroom management activities as per the school protocol
- Design and deliver instruction in math/language or other core subject areas, as required
- Monthly Assessments to be taken, marked and recorded as discussed.
- Update and maintain student assessments and educational reports for each child
- Attend all PLCs spaces i.e. collaborative meetings within department or school as required
- Fulfill all PD requirements, including workshops, book clubs, online courses, etc.
- Preparing and conducting PTMs
- Proactively communicating with parents, and responding to their queries promptly through the school Diaries
- Organizing and/or helping the school organize various functions and events
- Collaborate in the Planning of Intra School Activities
- Active participation in annual plans and unit plans
- Adhere/follow/ prepare lessons before each delivered class
- Adhere to student dispersal duties for both the shifts
- Ensure daily See Saw updates are posted
- Participate in relevant Learning and Innovation Team projects as requested
- In addition to the above, performing all those functions that might be necessary in order to ensure that the schools services are of the nature and quality that will help fulfill its founding vision
Interested candidates please apply on
Or share your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Class Teacher / Classroom coordinator
Salary: 90,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Ed in Any Specialization
APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
TGAA is establishing a network of high-performing K-12 schools that will reflect the most cutting-edge beliefs and practices in the field of education. Our vision for 2025 is to set up a chain of 10-20 schools across different educational boards and cost brackets which, through their quality programs and practices, can serve as prototypes/ models for large-scale educational transformation in the private and public sectors. We hope to achieve this by setting up a triad of institutions that complement and support each others functioning i.e. high performing schools, Teacher and School Leader Education University, and a Research & Innovation Institute.
Website - https://tgaa.in/
Contact Company:APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:411-B,,THE ACRES CLUB,HEMU KALANI MARG,CHEMBUR, MU, MBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India