Were looking for someone with an excellent command of the English language and experience in writing content and managing social media accounts across channels. This role will manage multiple social media accounts, engage with our audience, understand and report on performance of organic content and social media strategy and have the ability to think outside the box for creative ideas to reach our target audience. We’re looking for someone extremely collaborative and efficient as the role requires coordinating with multiple stakeholders and creative agencies for content creation.
- Work closely with the VP of Communications to design and implement a social media strategy to align with the organisation’s business goals
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content (text, photos, videos) across marketing channels
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct content for articles, email campaigns, websites, social media posts, brochures and other marketing collaterals as needed
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Education Leadership teams during content creation to ensure accuracy and brand consistency
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and layout, from inception to implementation and results analysis
- Respond promptly to all comments and queries on social media as per the guidelines
- Develop brand awareness on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedInand other relevant social media channels
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create strong network effects
- Define and measure important social media KPIs
- Coordinate with agencies for video and graphic content creation
- Regularly monitor social media conversion rates, web traffic metrics and SEO rankings
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target audiences
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in content strategy, social media, design tools and new applications
- Proven digital marketing experience, particularly in social media and content marketing for at least 2-4 years
- Experienced in writing articles, social media and advertising copy
- Hands-on experience in email marketing using platforms like Mailchimp
- Ability to deliver creative content and excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to deeply understand the customer personas and their content needs
- Excellent communication, organisational and collaboration skills
Role:Social Media Marketing
Salary: 4,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
The Apurva Natvar Parikh Group (ANPG) is a 70-year old diversified business house with interest in real estate, shipping and logistics, hospitality, education and construction. Today, ANPG is one of the fastest growing companies which operates across South East Asia India & Sri Lanka and the Middle East. This role will focus on the education brand in India and real estate projects in Sri Lanka.
The Green Acres Academy is an award-winning ICSE brand of schools, providing the perfect blend of educational, sports and recreational facilities, located in the heart of Chembur and Mulund. Seven Rivers International aims to not only be one of the best international schools in Chembur or Mumbai, but one that helps shape the future of education in India. Our educational programme is based on the Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Following the success of 110 Parliament Road, which set Iconic as Colombo’s benchmark real estate developer, Iconic Development presents Galaxy: a luxury residential property with world class design, amenities and natural beauty in Rajagiriya.
Contact Company:APURVA NATVAR PARIKH CO. PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:411-B,,THE ACRES CLUB,HEMU KALANI MARG,CHEMBUR, MU, MBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India